Centralize Fueling Control
Fuel View fuel management software lets you enjoy the benefit security, accuracy, and accountability over your entire fueling site and for every vehicle in your fleet. Secure, automated fueling access ensures with absolute certainty that every drop of fuel goes into the identified vehicle.
Manage inventory in your fuel storage tanks with level alerts and optional sensors that track product quality and leakage.
Track vehicle telematics such as odometer, idle times and more with a Ward CANceiver plugged into your vehicles' OBDII.*
Ward SaaS or self-hosted, Fuel View manages critical information in a customized environment by collecting only the data you need on storage tanks, pumps, vehicles, and transactions, and turns your information into actionable solutions.
Data-rich, At-A-Glance dashboards and custom reports deliver multi-level views and allow in-depth analysis. Your information is turned into a tool that finds areas to lower operating costs across your fleet and measure the results
As your needs evolve, Fuel View grows with your fleet. Manage a few – or thousands of site fuel tanks, fuel pumps, EV charging stations, vehicles, assets, and employees.
User-friendly and intuitive, Fuel View fuel management software interfaces with maintenance and accounting systems with little training. In-depth training is available to gain the maximum value from your Fuel View software.
- Secure fueling access
- Control frequency, quantity, and type
- Automated transaction records
- Pricing updates
- Comprehensive, customizable reports
* Other hardware may be required. Some data collection is vehicle make and year dependent.
- Helps lower and manage operating costs throughout your fleet
- Automates access to fueling for absolute certainty every drop of fuel goes into the identified vehicle
- Faster more accurate fleet analysis with pre-programmed, complex datasets to print, share, or export
- Detailed insight to the status of sites and fleet vehicles with At-A-Glance screens and reports
- Decrease response time with customizable alerts for vehicle usage parameters and storage tank levels
|Browsers||Internet Explorer 10 (or higher), Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Flashpeak, SlimBrowser|
|Database||Fleet size specific - contact a Ward Sales Representative for your customized details.|
IoT Fuel Control Terminal
W4 Fuel Control Terminal
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
GPS Antennas Hose Module and Fuel Tag
Tank Level Sensors
Vehicle Wash and Gate Control Terminal